Sunday, October 25, 2009

look! boobies!

You could probably have guessed that October is all about boobs if you'd noticed any one of the ill-advised Breast Cancer Awareness products proliferating the market and media this month. Let's take a look at some of the most ridiculous.

There's this:



"I don't care if you have breast cancer. Get in the kitchen and make me some damn food, woman!"

And this:



What do boobies and the NFL have in common? No, really. Tell me. Because I do NOT know.

And this:



Years ago this would have been some sort of grand prize given away by Mary Kay Cosmetics. Now it's all about boobies.

And my favorite:



Because when I think breasts, I think machine gun. Don't you?

1 comment:

Kate Wille said...

tell me something, why are most of your posts labelled "megan fox"? have a crush?