Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dude was biblical

I was driving behind a small SUV this morning. There was a decal on the rear window:

World War I Veteran

Based on the modern timeline of world history which includes both World Wars and the rise of Oprah, I was able to quickly determine that the driver of that car was old.

As he pulled into the turning lane, I passed him and I took a good, long look. I do not hesitate to say that I think this dude was Noah's older brother. And because "Noah's older brother" isn't catchy at all, I've decided to call him Biblical Bob.



Now. To the point. Let's just do some quick math:

World War One ended in 1918. If Biblical Bob was, say, 18 when the war ended, that'd put him at 109 years old. And driving.

Let's say he was maybe a frisky teenager and was only 16 when the war ended. He'd still be 106 YEARS OLD. And driving.

Isn't that comforting?

No comments: